Friday, November 30, 2007

Bar Great Harry--TONIGHT

So, the readership here is pretty much fictional. Or imaginary. Take your pick, because it's both. What that means is immaterial in the grand scheme of things, but if there were people reading they would want to come to this thing I'm about to tell them/you about. When you read this entry in the archives boy are you gonna be pissed you didn't know about this...

Bar Great Harry, that wonderfully cozy neighborhood bar just down the street in Brooklyn at the corner of Smith and Sackett, are having a BEER EVENT tonight at the bar with Stoudt's Brewery. I'll be there starting around 5 o'clock and encourage everyone to check it out. Partly because I like the bar, and partly because yesterday, due to totally random circumstances having to do with me needing lunch and eating at another neighborhood place, Downtown Bar & Grill, I met Mrs. Stoudt herself, Carol, , and she seems like a totally cool lady.

Go drink her beer.

No comments: