Friday, November 30, 2007

2 Awesome Blogs

No poems this time. I’ve been meaning to brag on a couple of people close to me, and specifically brag on their blogs.

#1: The first is my wife, Margaret. Not only is she incredibly cool personally, and hilarious, and a very talented actress, her blog is really funny. It’s called Cynical Liar. She’s a liar, see, and she’s cynical. Some of her entries are true, some aren’t, some are partially true with exaggerations. It’s all hilarious.


That's Margaret holding up our gurudaughter Samantha. Samantha happens to be #2's daughter.

#2: My oldest best friend, Adam Booher. We've known each other since we met taking swimming lessons when we were like 4 years old. I have no memory of this important event, but it's what Adam keeps telling me happened. Not only is he incredibly cool personally, and hilarious, and a very talented father and improv sketch comic, he tells funny stories. His wesbite/blog is called Xanaboo. Adam’s stuff is funny--and occasionally scary--because it’s all true.


This is Adam and his wife Lisa underwater at the amazing Atlanta Aquarium. Adam's the one on the right.

I highly recommend both of these sites and encourage you to go there and read and leaves lots of comments.

No comments: