Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jen Ferguson's Art in Chaos

Jen Ferguson is a really talented artist and she happens to be one of our friends. Her work falls into three categories: whimsical and fun watercolor and ink sketches; whimsical but slightly more serious oils; big, sprawling and "serious" architectural painting. All of it is fantastic. Here's a link to an example from her site: Jen Ferguson's brilliant art. It's called Roasting Marshmallows in Hell. (I would have it show up here but I haven't quite figured that out about Blogger yet.)

Bad Elves

Anyway, her web site is called Art in Chaos and it's a lot of fun to look around. Jen is incredibly friendly and if you're interested in any of her pieces I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help.

Hustle

(Both of these are pieces Margaret and I own and my lame attempts to photograph them should in no way influence your opinion of her stuff.)

If you want to see a piece in person, I'm told there's one hanging near the bar at Bar Great Harry.

No comments: